Friday, March 12, 2010

"If I had a catch-phrase, it would be you're hired!"

Remember that dream I told you about last week? The one where they didn't hire me to be an EFY counsellor. It seems a little wishful thinking stopped that one from becoming a reality. This afternoon, I got the e-mail! It's like getting the 'big' envelope for university! I am so excited! Now, I just have some paperwork to send off to Provo, and the adventure begins. I am so excited. At first, I was really doubtful about whether or not I could do it, but I have a good feeling about it now. I should probably start sleeping an extra hour or two now though so I'll be caught up by the time August rolls around. 
I know that my experience as a counsellor will be very, very different than my experience as a participant (especially since I won't be meeting my 'futch' this time), but I am sure it will be great. I'm crossing my fingers for very well-behaved girls! 
Oh, I miss these days. Pictures with Carolyn. Holding onto Justin arm. Michael creeping in the background. Good times indeed.

2 comments:

juliane2004 said...

Kristi, you will do great! I loved EFY so much. I did 5 sessions as a counselor and 2 sessions as a Building counselor. Feel free to email me to ask me any question :)

alyssa.gavinski@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

haha I miss Michael creeping in the background too!