Monday, March 15, 2010

All You Need is Love

Hello, another week! Man, I love Mondays! But, really I only like Mondays for one reason: e-mails! 
My e-mail came a little later than usual, but I was definitely not disappointed by it. I just happened to be on the computer while Justin was e-mailing. (Okay, it wasn't really an accident. I was waiting for him to be online). So, anyhow, we got to e-mail back and forth for a few minutes. I love being able to do that!
And in one the messages, he told me that he heard someone say the other day that things become stronger after a trial of it... for example, love becomes stronger after a trial of love. This is our trial of love. And I can already tell how strong it is becoming. 
Our friendship and love has become so strong over the past (almost) six months. Seriously. That may seem silly that I can grow to love someone more when they are so far away, but that's what is happening. Yes, it often sucks -- a lot! But, I love getting letters and e-mails and that I am experiencing everything with him. It's pretty exciting. Also, the reminder that I get to see him again in nearly eighteen months is pretty exciting too!

Happy Monday, friends! I hope your week is filled with love.

No comments: