Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

I need a new bathing suit this summer and I'm so excited that I found some sites recently that offer modest swimwear! What a novel idea! But, the only problem is that they are all so cute! I want them all! So, friends, help me choose! Advice please.


Option number one:                                                                             Option number two:
"Rivera" from DownEast Basics                                                         "Courtney" from Lime Ricki 

 

Please, cast your votes! 

2 comments:

juliane2004 said...

#2. I think the colors would go great with your dark hair.

Candi said...

I also vote #2! I love the colors. I might have to check out those sights as well :) Then we can go swimming together in our super cute swimwear!