Monday, March 22, 2010

Looking Back on Today

The withdrawal is starting. Three days without basketball! But, thankfully I have had good things to keep me occupied. I didn't sleep in today, so I made to both classes, which was good. And I had time to look over a lot of notes for my Art History midterm next week. And, also I went to FHE tonight, and had a good time with Candi. Many laughs. Thank you, Candi. And of course, I got some e-mails and was online at the same time as Justin. Sadly, today was probably the last time we get to do that for a while since I go back to work on Friday. Yep! Back to work. Back to money in the bank! I am so happy that the last few months have gone by quickly enough that I didn't notice how skint I have become in my unemployed situation. Thank goodness to parents who don't charge me rent and pay for my food! (I love you mom and dad!)
Anyway, I love the beginning to a new week. Fresh start. Lovely. 


Blast from the past. This Candi and I at a family reunion in Utah. Almost six years ago! We were just babies! Always a fun time to be had when we get together.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Agreed! I thoroughly enjoyed your company last night as well! And talk about blast from the past.... oh, the memories :)