Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The red polka dot dress

As per Laura's request, and just for the sake of nostalgia, here is a look at my grad dress. When I was choosing a dress for grad, I knew I wanted something different. I wanted something that spoke to me, and would reflect my personality. I wanted something fun, and something I could wear more than once. It is still hanging in my closet, and I have yet to alter it (it's at least two sizes too big now), but I really want to find somewhere to wear it again. I still love it! 


2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Cute! and woooohooo. 2 sizes too big! I love trying on OLD dresses and being smaller then them. So many people I went to high school with have packed on boooze bellies and it makes me feel good to be a better size!

Thanks for posting for me to see!

M said...

Ok I am laughing out loud, due to the fact that I wanted to see the dress too, but didnt want to ask....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!