Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Past in Present

Tonight, I met up with two of my very best friends from high school -- Jay and Alan. I spent pretty much all my spare time at school with these boys back in the day and always had so much fun with them. Throughout all of high school, Jay was my very best friend, always the guy I could count on. In the past three and half years since we graduated, we have lost touch because of our different schedules. Occasionally, I will see Alan at school, but this was probably the first time since graduation that we have actually had a chance to sit and have a real conversation. It was really nice.
It was kind of interesting to see how little things have changed -- but also how much they have changed. My world is so different now from the time I was seventeen or eighteen. There are people in my life now that weren't then, and I can't even remember what that was like! It's just weird to take a look back and see how I've evolved, and how my surroundings have changed too.

Jay and I, starting our modeling careers young. (Grade 10)

And all "grown-up" -- or so we thought. Graduation 2007. 

Alan and I at the grad banquet.

I have some really great pictures of the three of us from grade twelve, but for some reason they are not on my computer. So, I will have to find them and post them later!

Goodnight
xo 

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I would very much like to see a picture of the rest of the cute polkadotness! Please and thank you :)