Thursday, January 06, 2011

Creative 2011

My sister and brother just posted a great idea on facebook, and I thought I would do the same, but on here. Here is the idea:
"Getting creative in 2011. I promise to send something handmade/homemade to the first 5 people who comment on this status.... within the year, you will get your surprise. In turn you must post this (on your blog or) as your status and send something handmade /homemade to your first 5 comments".
I have actually made it one of my goals for the year to give handmade/homemade gifts this year and work on my creative skills. So, here's the deal. Be one of the first five to comment and I will make something for you this year. It will be a surprise, but I promise it will be good. (And please join in! I'd be sad if you don't).

xo

5 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I don't see what the great idea is. I just see something about being creative (which I just credited you for on my blog) and your sisters and brothers posting it. I need a link to know what's going on but I would LOVE for you to mke me something

Marni & James said...

I want something too! :)

M said...

OOOh I love your taste, and I need to start making handmae gifts as well. Post ideas girl!!

Unknown said...

I would also love a surprise :)
Hope you had a great holiday!

CASSIE said...

Count me in!!!!!!!! :)