Thursday, April 22, 2010

Winning Days

The NHL playoffs started last week, and as a family we are having our second annual hockey pool! It's pretty exciting. I love playoff season. I am not a big hockey fan, but come playoff season, I can get into it (but not as much as basketball). For the last three days, my team has been in first place! I think it's because it is mine and Justin's team, so he serves as good luck for us. Also, I named it "California Dreamin'", and I picked a player that no one else did, and he's had a good week! I know my sister, who is an avid hockey fan is not to thrilled with the results, but this is all about luck -- especially since my dad (who I'm pretty sure watches less hockey than me) won the title and bragging rights last year.
Don't worry, Marni. I'm sure my reign at the top will be over today.

Thank you Sid the Kid for being my top scorer! A win would be fabulous tonight!
{photo}

Oh, and by the way, Happy Earth Day, friends! 

1 comment:

Marni & James said...

Correction your post, dad didn't win last year. James did. Dad was ahead for the whole time and then with the bonus points, J won.

And there are many reasons why I am not happy about you being at the top, but it also has to do with the fact that I am at the very bottom and have been pretty much the entire time.