Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wait Until Dark (and Glee)

This afternoon, Candi and Chantelle came over for a movie day. For months, Candi and I have been meaning to watch Wait Until Dark, but didn't actually go through with it until today. It was a really good movie (of course, it's Audrey Hepburn!), but I didn't expect to scream or jump like I did. Warning to any who have not yet seen it, maybe watch it with a significant other or potential significant other so you can hold their hand during the tense scenes. It was a very good movie though. I will watch it again (happy that I know what happens now). Now I can check off another Audrey movie off my list. 
Also, tonight was the first episode of Glee after a four-month hiatus! I have missed that show so much! Candi and I decided we needed to watch it together, so we had a little Glee party at her house tonight, which I enjoyed thoroughly. That show definitely makes my heart happy. 

No comments: