Monday, April 12, 2010

Single Ladies (and a married one too)

Have you taken a trip with friends? A road trip with your best girl friends? If the answer is no, then you certainly do not know what you are missing! 
Since the Institute Choir was doing a joint concert with the Edmonton choir on Saturday, my sister, my good friends Candi and Chantelle and I decided to head up the night before. From driving up, to getting donuts at the Donut Mill to car singing and dancing to shoe shopping to bed jumping and elevator racing it was one of the best weekends I have had in a really long time. 
Candi and Chantelle. Dinner at Fargo's (I love that place!)

Chantelle, David and Marni. My brother, David joined us for dinner. 
He was not having the smiling thing.

The whole group (minus Candi). Not a good picture, I know. But it's the only one I have.

Candi and me after our very successful shopping trip. 
I'm sporting one of my favourite purchases of the day.

Chantelle trying them on. They definitely work for her!


Thank you, ladies! I believe a repeat is in our near future!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I just took my first ever overnight road trip with my BFF 2 years ago. I am hoping we get to go somewhere fun really soon. There's nothing better than a road trip with good friends.

David Dudley said...

So I forgot to tell you that I was on purpose closin my eyes for the pictures.. But nobody noticed..