Sunday, April 04, 2010

I Turn My Camera On

I'm thinking of changing my career path. Seriously. I have found my calling. I am going to be a model. On Thursday, I mentioned that my brother would be doing a photo shoot with Candi and me. It was so much fun. Even though it was a little chilly, and I left my bag and jacket at one of the locations (which was still there when we went back for it. An answer to prayer), it was so much fun. David took a lot of pictures, as always, but here are a few of my favourites. Enjoy.

Contemplating life. 
This pose was brought about by my training via ANTM. 

Pretty girl. Even when she's spinning and laughing, she manages to take a good one.
Which is your favourite? 

Happy Easter, friends! I hope you enjoyed General Conference this weekend! I know I really did. I needed that spiritual boost and push to be a better person. 

ps. the reason I didn't post yesterday is because David had me up late looking at pictures. Also, I worked. And, there was a basketball game on. Maybe I need to give up on trying to post every day?

2 comments:

Lori A. said...

My favorite is all of them. Like trying to pick a favorite conference talk. As they say, the camera loves both you and Candi.

Marni & James said...

I agree with Mom. I like them all. I also love how creative David was with putting his watermark on the pictures. Its a little hard to see it in some :)