Monday, April 05, 2010

Ballgame

The final game of March Madness was tonight. It was such a fun night. Friends, family, cupcakes and basketball. Good night! It was such an intense game (which I was happy about), and both teams played so well. In the end, Duke took the title. Do you want to know a secret? I was cheering for them. Well, I was cheering for both teams. (Buttlicker!) But, I was kind of happy Duke won. It may seem odd that I am saying this as if I should be ashamed -- but with my upbringing -- go Kentucky, boo Duke! -- I feel like I am going against what I have been taught. But, I am okay with that. It's okay for me to choose my own teams. But, I did feel really bad for Butler, I did want those guys to win. They were the underdog, and it's always nice to see an underdog get their turn at the title. Maybe next year, boys! (Except I am hoping UConn will be able to pull off a championship win next year. Fingers crossed)


 
Goodbye March Madness. You have been good to me this year (for the most part). So long for now, friend.

No comments: