Thursday, April 29, 2010

Terrible Storm

I really wanted to wake up today to sunny skies and green grass. But, no. The wind from last night continued to howl into the wee hours of the morning, and the snow did not give up. Snow in April? So not ideal. I suppose the upside is that it melts much faster than it would in December (remember the snow that stayed for nearly three months?).
On the upside, I finally finished putting together a package for my missionary. In case you were unaware, packing tape is very loud! It's one of those objects whose noise is amplified when you are attempting to be quiet so as not to wake someone up (sorry if I woke you, mom!). I feel very productive and accomplished today. And, I get to enjoy the day off tomorrow. Laundry, organizing, hair cut (and possibly an Audrey movie) here I come!

Oh, and p.s. : how cute is this clutch from Charlotte Russe? I am kind of obsessed with rosette detailing this season. Love it!

No comments: