Monday, April 12, 2010

We Don't Need to Whisper

Right now, about twenty minutes from where I am sitting Tom Delonge is singing. Singing his pretty-boy heart out. Angels & Airwaves are playing at Mac Hall tonight. I am so sad that I don't get to be there. Before Justin left, I told him I probably wouldn't go to concerts while he was gone. Since we started dating, we have been to four concerts (I think that's right. I may be missing one), and it was always a special thing. There are certain bands I will not see without Justin, Angels & Airwaves being one of them. And Muse (who came a few weeks ago). Seriously, people! Why do you choose to come to Calgary when I won't go! Not fair. Also, I just found out that Thrice and Kevin Devine will be coming in June! I really want to go, and I would be okay going without Justin, but it would still not be as good going without him -- or at least just very different. I know that sounds silly, but it is the truth. 

No comments: