Monday, April 26, 2010

"Find me a find, catch me a catch"

On Saturday night, my stake had its second annual Relief Society "Spring Fling". This year, the theme was 'Showtunes'. I was pretty excited when I found out about it, and knew exactly what I wanted to do! "Matchmaker" from Fiddler on the Roof, and after a vote in our ward Relief Society, it was decided that we would do it! So, after a little work and struggling to all meet to practice, we finally pulled it together!
I had so much fun doing it. I kind of love performing, but get super nervous when I have to. Thankfully we were lip synching, so no one had to hear the nervous voice crack that would inevitably come out of my mouth.
Luckily, I didn't need a Yente to find me my perfect match. He may not be as rich as king or a scholar, but to me, he surely is as handsome as anything!
 We discovered that jazz hands can be used anytime. Really. Try it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You lovely ladies did a FANTASTIC job! It was so well done! Thanks for the good times!