Thursday, April 01, 2010

Good Day

Another busy, busy day. And, unfortunately it had to start at 5:45 this morning. Not fun. Yes it was busy, but some good things came out of it. 
number one: I had a midterm in Art History today (hence the 5:45 am start this morning). You may wonder why I say this was a good thing. It was a good thing because since I am done this one, I have one left! That is something to celebrate.
number two: The missionaries cancelled their lesson with me this morning. Again, sounds silly to count this as a good thing, I know. But, because they had to alter plans, I had a chance to have a long work out this morning which was much needed! Also, I was able to catch up on my shows of the week. I have missed Jeopardy all week because of work. It was good to have my Trebek fix.
number three: My brother is in town, and because he wants to take pictures (as always), he is doing a photo shoot for Candi and I tomorrow. I think we'll make pretty stellar models.
And for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture from my sister's wedding. David was our wonderful photographer. Even though it was freezing (in October!), he still managed to make us smile and almost forget that our fingers were close to falling off. Now that is talent!



By the way, happy April, friends! Hope you didn't fall for too many pranks today!

No comments: