Sunday, October 17, 2010

Speaking of missionaries...

Since I have my missionary on the brain today (like any other day), I thought I would share what I recently sent Elder Marshall to celebrate his one year. Packages are expensive, and since I will be sending him a bigger one for Christmas in a few months, I decided to keep it simple. He loves getting ties, so I always include at least one with every single package. And I try to send him homemade cards for special occasions as well. And of course, I always like to add something sentimental.

Pictures (mostly from my adventures this summer: EFY, picnic with the fam, 5K #2), card (made by me), Skittles (the new "crazy core" ones, since I couldn't find sour ones), and the traditional Starbursts, and a "Justin" tie (less than $10!!! I love sales!).

I'm still waiting to hear whether or not he's received this one, but I hoping he got it this week.

No comments: