Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Autumn

At the beginning of September, I was a little scared. It was cold. All the time. And I was always wet. I was scared that I wouldn't get to enjoy fall like I usually do. Fall and I have always had a lovely love affair, especially while I've been attending university for the last three years. And thankfully, those yucky days of rain seem to be over for a little while. It has been so beautiful this last week! I love it! I love a warm fall. I love enjoying the warmish weather while also soaking up the marvelous atmosphere that is autumn. Autumn means light sweaters, socks in bed, herbal tea, books, and new beginnings. I love autumn.


What does autumn mean to you?

1 comment:

Prete Family said...

To me, Autumn means happiness, serenity, peace, family and love. I LOVE fall colors, the cooler temperatures (which will always remind me of our football days), and I REALLY love that they put eggnog out for Thanksgiving now. It makes me tummy smile. :) It would be safe to say that I share your intense love for this beautiful season. For some reason, it is so much easier to be grateful for everything in the autumn too. I wish it could be autumn all year.