Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Club

I have always wanted to be part of a book club! I've always thought that it sounded so fab. A book club. So quaint. Full of (non-caffenated) tea and biscuits and long discussions about whether you would chose Mr. Darcy or Mr. Bingley (I'm a Darcy girl, myself). And so, I want to invite you, my dear friends, if you are interested to have a book club! Even if you don't live in Calgary, I want you to be a part of this! We can share our thoughts here or on another blog (like my book blog).  
Are you interested? (Please say yes!)

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I am soooooo interested!

Marni & James said...

I too am interested!

Unknown said...

i love book club! i'm in:)

Lori A. said...

Are you talking about "chapter" books? Just wondering since you are working in the childrens section now.