Saturday, October 16, 2010

In the Cold Cold Night

Blankets, blankets and more blankets, I love you. And socks too. And warm PJs. And the promise of at least eight hours of sleep ahead of me.
After a very busy day at work today -- it was our store's 10th year anniversary, complete with a visit from Curious George -- I enjoyed a quiet night at home. Soup and toast warmed my belly while buddy bags warmed my feet and a good book warmed my heart. Mmm. As much as the cold of fall that we are experiencing this weekend displeases me, I do enjoy being able to pile on the blankets and sweaters. I am definitely a fan of the cozy factor.
I am definitely looking forward to an uplifting and restful Sabbath day tomorrow.

xo


(ps. I now have the song "Shiver" stuck in my head now. If you are reading this Candi, you will understand).

No comments: