Monday, October 25, 2010

"I love us!"

Do I say that I love my friends enough? I don't think that I do. So let's repeat that. I love my friends!
Tonight, my ward had its annual Halloween activity for FHE, complete with pumpkin carving and sweets. I personally do not like pumpkin carving. I am not very good at carving pumpkins (they always look hideous!) and the smell of pumpkins makes me nauseous. However, tonight I enjoyed. First of all, I did not have to carve the pumpkin. Second of all, there were only a few pumpkins being carved, so the smell wasn't over powering. And thirdly, I was with my girls!
When the activity was announced yesterday in church, we were encouraged to dress up. Megan promised the girls in Relief Society that she would dress up, and so on the way home, we collectively (she, myself and Candi) decided we would all dress up. And Chantelle joined us, of course. Sadly, we were the only ones that dressed up, but that's okay. Because we are awesome!
See?

Chantelle was an Indian woman, Candi was a newsie, Megan was Farrah Fawcett/70's woman (her waves were gone by this point) and I was a runner. (I do have more pictures from tonight, but the image uploader is being difficult, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.)
I need to come up with a better costume for Friday night's dance!

As Chantelle said tonight, "I love us!"

1 comment:

Marni & James said...

Wow I love the costumes! Especially the Newsie costume!