Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy anniversary!

I have been staying at my sister and brother-in-law's place while they are spending the week in Mexico. And, for some reason the internet decided to quit on my second day, so that explains my hiatus. I have many, many things to say, but I that would be just too much right now. So, I will just say one thing.
Happy anniversary, Marni and James!
I can't believe it's been one year since we were all freezing our bottoms off in the unsually cold October we had. That was a pretty wonderful day and I am very touched that you let me be a part of it. I am so excited for your second anniversary next year! That is going to be so great!


ps. Since I am at their place on their anniversary, that means I get to eat the top of their wedding cake we saved, right?

1 comment:

Marni & James said...

No that is not right. You leave that cake alone. That is for me! Oh and for James too. haha We really appreciate you looking after our place for us :)