Sunday, October 31, 2010

13

Whew! That last month flew by didn't it?
Last night, while I was heading to the hockey game with David and Carla, I realized what day it was and immediately exclaimed "It's been thirteen months!". Even though David didn't appreciate my enthusiasm, it still meant a lot to me to realize that I have survived another month.
In talking to my good friend today (who is also waiting for her missionary), I have come to realize more and more that people will not understand waiting for a missionary. It bothers me a lot when my experience is scoffed at, because there are very few couples that actually survive the mission experience. But, I know that people just don't understand, and don't understand my level of commitment. I know that I am strong enough to do this, and I was very grateful to have that reminder today.
Hooray for time moving along!


Man, I love this boy!
 336 days. 336 days. 336 days. 

No comments: