Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twenties Girl

In my last post, I mentioned that I had been reading Kinsella's newest novel, Twenties Girl. Yet again, I found a best friend in book form. I am in love with this book. I laughed, I "aww"ed, I even came close to tears. Kinsella has such a talent for creating amazingly vivid characters who I either want to be, or have them be my best friend. Lara Lington was no exception.
It has been a really long time since I have sat down with a book for hours, and with this one I did that last night polishing off the last few hundred pages into the wee hours.
Also, I had the great desire to find myself a flapper dress, some beads, a cloche hat and do the Charleston. Yep, I loved this one.
Now, I am just counting the days until I can read Mini-Shopaholic

No comments: