Thursday, July 08, 2010

This week

Oh, what a week it has been! On Sunday, mom and dad left for camp (Young Womens and Scout camps respectively). Rather than staying at home all alone (which I do love during the day), I decided to spend the week with my sister and brother-in-law, since James was leaving for the Scouts camp on Wednesday anyhow.
It's been a pretty good week. Monday, my brother David came down from Edmonton and we had a really fun night over at Chantelle and Candi's. Oh, the laughter! I'm not sure if I have laughed so much in one night, or played such a long game of "Phase 10". I have the best friends.
I have really enjoyed this week. I have had the opportunity to spend time with my siblings and cook more, which I love to do. Also, a bonus to staying with Marni and James is that they have a great bike path nearly across the street that has been perfect for running this week.

No comments: