Sunday, July 04, 2010

Heart smiles

 I have a really, really good life. And here are just a few things that made my heart smile this week:

1. Wearing my brand new hot pink pumps to church today. I would wear them every single day if I could. They're pretty amazing.
2. Running just over 5 km on Friday. As I have mentioned, I am planning to run my first 5K race next Saturday, but I have not had much luck with getting back in shape. Friday, that changed. Thank you legs for working!
3. Reading a very, very sweet letter from my dear missionary boyfriend. He is the best. The best.
4. Realizing that my hair is actually a lot longer than I had thought. I love my long hair.
5. Finding a super cute hat. With a bow. I love bows. (And it was on sale. Love!)
6. Finding a picture of Justin on facebook posted by a member from his last area, and a comment from another saying that he was a great missionary. I was definitely beaming with girlfriend pride.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

May I ask where you got that hat. It's so cute!

Kristi Beth said...

I found it at The Bay, actually.