Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Skin

I love lotion. A lot. My skin tends to be dry most of the time, so I always have loads of lotion to combat. Over the past year, I decided not to purchase any more however, because I needed to lighten my stash before I added to it. So, now with only a tinsy bit left, I decided this week that it was time to stock up again. Luckily, Marni was willing to take me to Market Mall tonight so we could have a little sister time while I purchased a few of my favourites at Bath and Body Works. I am so glad mom got me hooked on this stuff a few years ago. 
I love, love, love the "Summer Vanilla" line. So wonderful. Vanilla plus lemon. Two of my very favourite scents. I will most likely be smelling my hands all day for the next month. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I ADORE this line too! I love the berry and Coconut. They lemon is not so much my favorite, but I don't hate it. I was really sad to find out that it is just a temporary line. I really wanted to get the coconut soap but they didn't have any left when I went. so sad...lol