Tuesday, July 27, 2010

300

Guess what, friends? Today, I have officially reached 300 days since my missionary entered the MTC way back when in September! Sometimes it feels like it has been that long (and longer!) and others it feels like it has actually gone by quite quickly. I am pretty excited that in two months, we will reach one year! I have been waiting for that moment for... well, a year! I can't wait! I feel like every day I am realizing more and more how much I love Justin, and that it is completely possible for me to still be here at the end of these two years. It has not been easy, but as evidenced in the letter I got from my extremely mature and sweet missionary today, it is worth it!

The next 430 days, I hereby give you permission to go at lightning speed, if you so wish. 

No comments: