Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Classes

Finally! I am now officially registered for my fall courses (that start in less than two months!). I was able to register last month, but because the department of Psychology puts a blocker on their courses so that non-majors aren't able to register until a certain time, I had to wait until today. So, now I just (im)patiently waiting for September 14th so that I start some learnin'!
So, my classes for this next term will be (if I don't make any last minute changes):

  • English Literature of the Romantic Period: Revolution (writers such as William Wordsworth, Samuel Taylor Coleridge and William Blake. Some of my favourites!)
  • Elizabethan Poetry and Prose (writers including Edmund Spenser and William Shakespeare).
  • History of Early Modern Britain (covering the time between 1461 and 1714).
  • Sensation and Perception (this will cover the psychological and physiological basis of sensory and perceptual processes). 
So, it will be a good, though full, semester. I am definitely looking forward to it! 

This will be me until December. Nose in the book. I can't wait!

No comments: