Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Alright, alright, alright-alright-alright-alright. Hey!"

It's finally here. The event that I have been talking about for... nine months now? EFY. I guess I officially started today since I had my training this afternoon, and got my shirt (who picked the colours this year? Burnt orange?), my name tag, and lots of nerves. I get to meet my co-counselor tomorrow night and then the fun truly begins on Monday afternoon when I meet my group of girls. Even though the nerves are taking over right now, I'm pretty excited. I hope I remembered everything, and am prepared. We'll see.
So, since I will have my hands full for the next week or so, I will be taking a short hiatus. But, I promise to share everything when it's over.

xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cool you're a counselor! after going 6 summers in a row (i started when i was 12!) i always wanted to be a counselor. hope you have a great experience!

Itworksforbobbi said...

You are going to be an AMAZING counselor! Those girls are so darn lucky. Have a great time and enjoy every minute!

Mandy said...

JEALOUS!!! Don't let the colors inhibit your awesome spirit and your sense of fun! You'll do terrific. I wish you were my EFY coucellor ; )

Have fun!