Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Way We Were

Hmm. I'm trying to think of what to say today, but I'm just not sure. It's been a pretty quiet week. I've been enjoying my week away from school -- maybe a little too much? 
Good things that came out of this week?


- I received a lovely valentine from my valentine
- I had time to watch movies that I've been meaning to watch for a very long time (On the Town, The Way We Were, Kramer vs. Kramer)
- I've been able to enjoy the Olympic events every day (Go Canada!)
- I've been able to spend time with my parents (and cook for them too)


So, I'm hoping the 'I-need-a-break' part of my brain is satisfied, because on Monday, it's back to school. And, I have a very busy month ahead of me! So, here's hoping my brain can handle it! 


I really enjoyed this one (though I may have teared up a few times). Watch it. It's not a fairy tale, but I like that. Movies should be realistic every now and then.

No comments: