Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If You Find Yourself Caught in Love

I am in love. Really truly. And how could I not be, with a guy like Justin? Today in his e-mails (which came a day later than usual because of President's Day yesterday), he was sure to remind me that he loves me, and that we are capable of getting through these next two years together. Actually, it's less than two years now. Nineteen and half months! We are a month and a half away from the six month mark! I can't wait! He may be burning a tie that day, but I will be having a party for certain -- even if it's just with myself!

Having some fun at the Legislature in Edmonton. Photographer: my brother, David Dudley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're in love! But sometimes love can have the most inconvenient timing! That's my issue...