Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday, I'm in Love

It's Friday! I'm in love! I love all things Apple. My MacBook (named Edgar), my iPod Classic -- times two (Ike and Ferdinand), my iPod Touch (Arlington), and my (unnamed) shuffle. No, I am not a hoarder. I just happen to love Apple, and I am taking care of Justin's (Arlington and Ferdinand) while he gone. I also love my future iMac (possibly the 27"!), and the iPad. Also, my future iPhone. I'm not sure when these future possessions will become current possessions, but I see it coming. I love everything about Apple. Especially their commercials. Sometimes I wish that my Mac was actually Justin Long. But, I think my own Justin is better. Confused yet? The gist is, the creators of all things Apple are genius, and love them for it.  

I would like love to live in the Apple Store. Wouldn't you?



1 comment:

Melissa said...

To answer your question, YES I would love to live in the Apple Store. It's kind of how I picture the celestial kingdom all white and wonderful. haha.
Apple ROCKS!