Thursday, February 11, 2010

Soon We'll Be Living in the Future

Apparently, I am really in the mood to blog today. Third post within an hour! Sorry for the overload, friends!
The other day, I was unsure of what to call Justin, since he's more than just my boyfriend. So, today my mom came up with something that works. Justin is my 'futch'-- as in my future husband. When my mom was attending Ricks College, she had a roommate that would always wonder if she met her 'futch' that day. I like it. So, Justin is now officially (and unofficially -- no ring!) my futch! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sooo lucky to be that close. I have a long wait coming... :(

Kristi Beth said...

I usually don't think I'm lucky. I'm always complaining (inwardly and outwardly) that I have to wait so long for Justin to come home. But, I guess I am lucky to know what I want. It will happen sooner than you think, Karen!