Thursday, February 04, 2010

Love Letters

What do I love today? Today, I love letters -- as in snail mail (not the alphabet, though I am pretty fond of that too). It's funny how a few sentences sealed in an envelope can mean so much to a person. But, when those sentences and paragraphs are written by someone you love 2493.8 km away, those letters become your daily breath -- or weekly breath in my case. Without Justin's letters this past 18 weeks, I might still be lying in bed, unable to move. Besides keeping me sane, I also love the romantic aspect of writing letters. There is something wonderful about opening the mail box and finding an envelop with your name handwritten -- especially when it comes from a cute boy currently living in sunny California. So, today, letters make me smile. Thank you, Justin. 


No comments: