Monday, February 22, 2010

Notes & Photographs

Today, I am very, very thankful for the technology that we have! How amazing is it that I get instant communication from my boyfriend that is living 2500(ish) km away in sunny California! It's so amazing! And, bonus tonight! The family that he lives with put up some pictures on facebook for me to see. They are so awesome! I love my MacBook, Edgar, very much tonight. 
Elder Lloyd, Lolo and Elder Marshall

Lolo and Justin. Too cute! 

Oh, and ps: Transfers were today. Justin is still in Yucaipa, and still serving with Elder Lloyd. I'm really happy that he is still there! He's been loving it, and I'm used to having him there so I was a little uneasy with the thought of him being somewhere else. I have six weeks to get used to that idea, since I'd say it's likely he'll be transferred after this one since he'll hit six months there. Six weeks and we are at six months! I can't wait! 

pps: Congrats again, Canada! We won gold in the ice dance! 

2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Cute pictures of Justin. That little girl is a doll! Doesn't pictures like that make you all excited for when he's a Dad to your little girls (assuming you get a girl or two..haha). I love seeing pictures of Jeremy with kids because it gets me excited for the father he'll be. Also, thanks for posting the result of ice dancing.. I missed seeing the gold medal dance and I was mad... mind you, it was because I was reading my scriptures so I suppose its alright!! Happy Tuesday K.Beth

Love, L.BETH.

Kristi Beth said...

Yeah, I am definitely thinking about Justin and how he'll be with our kids one day! He'll love his little girls. I know that for sure!
And, reading your scriptures was definitely a better choice!