Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So She Dances

When I came home today, I was not feeling great. My socks were wet. I was mad at the snow. I was hungry. Disappointed that the mailman showed me no love today.
So, I immediately took off my gross socks (seriously, one of my biggest pet peeves), put on my favourite sweats and had a piece of carrot cake (leftover from my ward's Relief Society activity on Saturday). That helped to beat the winter-won't-leave-blues. But, the real cure? A dance party in my kitchen. Music so loud I was sure I'd get a complaint from my neighbours.
Really, there are few things better than dancing just because you love the music. Definitely a great mood booster, and a way to shed a few calories too (especially because I have just over six months until you know who is home!).

No comments: