Saturday, March 19, 2011

A boy?

Remember how I am going to be an auntie come August? Well, yesterday I found out that my sister is having a little boy! In August, I will have a nephew! From the time I found out that Marni was pregnant, I have been expecting it to be a little girl. I had many, many plans which included Audrey Hepburn movie marathons, dressing her up, buying her great baby books like Olivia, and just moulding her in my image. But now that I know that I will have a nephew, I have to change my outlook completely! I am so, so excited! But, it's still something to get used to and wrap my head around. With my nephew I can buy him awesome things like cute hats and little ties. He can tell me crazy stories (because let's face it -- little boys always have the best stories). I am just thrilled to be an auntie in almost four months. A new best friend is coming my way! 
I can't wait to dress the little guy up in rad clothes like this. Argyle is of course a must!


No comments: