Monday, September 27, 2010

You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, But Brilliance Needs a Good Editor

I was supposed to be finishing a paper tonight, but my mind would not rest. I really hate writing papers when I have a tight deadline (like tomorrow), and being so busy with work this weekend and today, tonight was my only chance to sit down and work on it. I am good at writing in my head, and putting down ideas throughout the week, but when I have two hours to write down everything I get really bad anxiety about it. So, I needed to just leave it for the morning. I feel like keeping my sanity is most important right now.
I just re-read my e-mail from my sweet missionary. I can't describe how amazing Justin is. Really. He is sweet, thoughtful, funny, cute, righteous, earnest, optimistic, and a huge spiritual giant! In many ways he is the same guy I fell in love with over two years ago, but in so many other ways, he is so different -- in the best way. I don't know why Heavenly Father blesses me so much. I love being in love and having someone that loves me back. And I am so, so, so excited that I am (pretty much) half way through this whole separation ordeal!
Here's to a restful sleep and a functioning brain come morning!

xo


I love my missionary! (the cutie on the right, in case you don't know by now). 

No comments: