Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Glee

There was big hype about Glee tonight. It was a Britney Spears episode. Frankly, I was unimpressed. I could have done without most of it. Britney Spears' guest appearance was extremely short (thank goodness!) and reaffirmed the fact that that woman has no acting skills in her body whatsoever. Though I did appreciate the appearance of John Stamos. That was wonderful. And I enjoyed the last five minutes, where Rachel sang to Finn ("The Only Exception" by Paramore -- beautiful song). I just hope Glee can step up and deliver like they did last season. Please, I am begging you! I don't want to fall out of love with this one.

Glee cast members Emmy Magazine glam

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Not all shows can meet up to your expectations ALL the time...lol.

We all appreciate and enjoy different things. I enjoyed tonight's episode...sorry : (

Kendra said...

I had mixed feelings about the show ... I LOVED the music :) I havn't heard some of those Britney songs since high school or longer and they were fun to listen to. However I thought most of the show was highly sexual BUT at the same time what more could you expect from britney episode?

Erica said...

I COMPLETELY agree with Kendra. It seems like last season they relied a bit more on wit and sarcasm than pure sex. Guess we'll have to see...... ;)