Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"It's really corn!"

Last week, as part of the YSA "Welcome Week", we headed out to the Calgary Corn Maze. Previous to this, I had no idea that we had a corn maze! And let me tell you, it was so much fun!
After saying hello to the animals in the petting zoo (not my idea), where Chantelle let a goat loose, and Daniel made a friend with a kitten, and a good time on the teeter-totters (many laughs were had!), we decided to try our luck at the mazes.
Though most of our time in the maze consisted of me saying, "we're going to die in here", Chantelle assuring me I wouldn't, Daniel hiding, and Candi telling us "we already went that way", I enjoyed it. Very much! I did not, however, enjoy nearly losing my shoes in the mud more than once. Hint for next time: corn mazes are muddy! (especially after a day of rain).

Pretty sky.

Chantelle during our fun teeter-totter time. 

Candi and Danny. They didn't enjoy it as much as Chantelle and  though. 

Unfortunately since it was dark when we went through the maze, and my camera does not take pictures in the dark very well, I don't have any to share. Or any from our tricycle races in the dark. Let's just say a good time was had by all!

No comments: