Wednesday, September 01, 2010

C-C-Changes

I'm usually not a big fan of change. I like things to stay where they are. Well, when they are good that is. Though sometimes when things aren't so good, I have been hesitant to make a change because I have been comfortable. But, I'm changing that now. Well, in some ways.
After EFY, I realized that I was really unhappy at work. True, I did like what I did (I work at Reitmans, a woman's clothing store), but I realized that I didn't relate well to my customers or most of my co-workers. For a while I have talked about leaving the store (ask my family), but coming back to work after EFY, I decided to be serious about it. And thankfully that dedication paid off -- followed by a lot of prayer!
After four years, I am leaving Reitmans and will be working at Chapters! It has always been my dream to work there, so I am super, super excited! I will most likely be working in the Indigo Kids department, so that's a bonus! I'm just ready for a change. So, two weeks and I will experiencing a lot of changes! Goody!
I am so thankful for answered prayers. And also for good friends that give great references!

2 comments:

Prete Family said...

Oooh! I can totally see you working at Chapters! Sounds like the perfect job for you. You remind me of Meg Ryan in "You've Got Mail". :D Go after your dreams girl-life is WAY too short to not do what you love!!! <3

CASSIE said...

DON'T MAKE ME SAY: "I TOLD YOU SO!"
I knew it! I knew it ALL ALONG! ;)

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2143741801743195465&postID=4815254171948401242&isPopup=true

Congrats!