Monday, June 15, 2009

No news is not good news


I am not a patient person. Sometimes I feel like Heavenly Father is always trying to teach me a lesson in patience. This week, it is waiting for Justin's mission call. We were really hoping he could get it today, but no such luck. I know that it's not me that is supposed to be anxious about it, but I am anyhow. I just want to know when he will get it, and where he is going, and when. Especially when. 
I can't even imagine what Justin is going through waiting. He is not good at the waiting thing. Sometimes I think he may be less patient then I am, which is saying a lot. But, I just have to tell myself (and Justin), that it will come when it comes. And waiting a few more days won't hurt.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

When did his papers go in?

Kristi Beth said...

About two and a half weeks ago.

Kendra said...

Do they do it all electronically now or do they still send it snail mail ... cuz I remember it taking 6 weeks when you sent your papers in snail mail.

Kristi Beth said...

Yeah, they send the papers in electronically now. It's supposed to take about two and a half weeks now, I think. So, hopefully it's coming soon!