Monday, June 08, 2009

Hello, Good Friend

Well, here it is. The beginning of my blog. Don't expect this to be magnificent, or enthralling, or brilliant. It is simply the ramblings of a (almost) twenty-something gal with a lot on her mind. If you're reading, you probably know me, so we'll skip the small talk and get to the good stuff. My life is about to change drastically in the next few months. I really have no idea what the future holds for me. I know what I want it hold, but it's not giving away the ending whatsoever. So, I'm relying on faith a lot, and just putting it in with each footstep. Check back every few days, and I'm sure I'll have updates of my adventures. 




2 comments:

Kendra said...

This first post made me smile :) I remember being where you are now. I have 2 pieces of been there done that advice ... you can take it or leave it because it's just advice.
1. Live your life for you :) Make decisions based on where you are now and what you want. Don't base decisions on things that could happen (or people that could happen) because nothing is a sure thing. For me, this was hard to do. Some decisions may seem to hurt you more then help you at times but when all is said & done you'll know why you decided what you did.
2. Keep an open mind. Heavenly Father has a plan. As long as you do your part he will come through for you. The ending is something wonderful, and although you don't know what it is ... you'll get there.
That's my piece ... :)

Kristi Beth said...

Thank you for that perspective, Kendra. It really helps. I've been working on having an open mind with my future a lot lately.