Monday, August 03, 2009

Oh, Ain't He Sweet!


I came home last night from Edmonton since I had to work this morning. I had a really amazing weekend! I got to see blink-182 (more about that later, it deserves it's own post), spend time with my wonderful boyfriend, and hang out with my big brother. After the very long weekend I'd had, and lack of sleep (thanks to the 2AM crazy-hurricane-like-storm), I wasn't so thrilled to go to work this morning. Added to that was the fact that Justin was in Calgary and I wasn't going to see him. He had come down with his mom to take his sister to EFY, so since he'd only be here for a bit I understood why I wouldn't be able to see him. But, as I mentioned above, I have a wonderful boyfriend, so I shouldn't be surprised about this next bit. When I was at work, I looked out to the front, and I saw a familiar face. The face of my wonderful boyfriend! Justin decided he wanted to see me before he went back home. I only talked to him for a minute, but it was worth it. It definitely made my day, that's for sure.
 

1 comment:

Candi said...

Aww.. So Sweet. Those moments are the best.