Thursday, August 13, 2009

Counting Down the Hours


I get to go back to school in twenty-six days! Six-hundred and twelve hours. I am so excited to sit in a lecture, take notes, hear big words. Really. I love school! If I could go to university for the rest of my life and just get degree after degree, I would!
Also, last night I registered for the Jeopardy! College Tournament Test. Ha ha. I'm not smart enough to be on Jeopardy yet, but I decided it would be fun to do, so let's see how I do! Someday I'll be on that show. Just you wait! I might be the oldest contestant at 101, but that's okay! So, yay for learning!
 

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm Jealous ... I would LOVE to go back to school. I love me some post seconadary education ;)

Kristi Beth said...

I know. It is wonderful! I'm trying to get as much as I can!