Monday, April 02, 2012

Loved

If you want to know who loves you, plan a wedding.
I've been engaged for two weeks now, and I have been so overwhelmed with love. So many people have graciously offered their help, let me cry out my frustrations, or even offer me the use of their wedding dresses. I am so touched, and so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life who have made my life what it is today, and who continue to show me their love, especially at this exciting time in my life. 
Being engaged is still pretty fun, but I am looking forward to getting through the planning part. I have a lot of stuff figured out now, so I just have to work on putting those plans in place. 
I'm excited to get our engagement pictures done this weekend, and start work on the invitations. Oh, and finally get something figured out for a dress. That will be figured out one way or another this week. I have a few options, I just need to make a decision now. 
To all of you who have been there for me these last few weeks, I thank you completely from the bottom of my heart. I feel so loved, and I am so grateful for every blessing that I have.

No comments: