Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Plans

I love weddings. A lot. I love the flowers, the cakes, the dresses, the hair, the ribbons, the tulle. I love it all. But, this is turning out to be a little problem for me in planning my own wedding.
I've been planning a wedding for the last few years and have a lot of ideas, but trying to narrow down the choices is getting pretty hard.
So far, we've chosen a date, colours, flowers and a general cake design. Also, we have chosen the food and dessert. But, the centrepieces are still a mystery to me, and I'm still not sure about bridesmaids dresses or my dress. I have found many things that I like, but I'm finding it hard to incorporate all that I love into this wedding. Also, trying to find things that work for both Chris and I is hard. But, he's being a really good sport and letting me make a lot of the final decisions. I sure love that man!

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

Try not to stress yourself so much about it Kristi ;)
I am sure that however you decide in the little details- it will all be lovely. The most important focus is on the Temple, and at the end of the day- that's all that maters!! Really... Everything else is just the "icing on the cake" literally ;). Have fun deciding! You'll be a wonderful bride no matter the outcome.