Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maxi love

When trends are in their first stages, I tend to stay away. Skinny jeans, ballet flats, tunics, Ugg boots (still iffy on that one), and more. I swore over and over that I would not give in, or that I couldn't pull it off. And then a few months or years down the road, I think "Hmm, that's not that bad". And now, I have something new to add to that list. Maxi dresses. When they become popular a few years ago, I didn't like them. I thought I had to be a size two and six feet tall in order to have any chance of wearing one. But, this spring, I have been seeing them everywhere, so I decided to try one. And guess what? I am in LOVE. Head over heels. I will need one for every day of the week -- or month.


To keep it modest, just add a short-sleeved tee or a cardigan and you're set!
onetwo (I bought this one); threefour

No comments: