Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tunes for Tuesday

Some of my favourite songs today:

1. "Gravity", Sara Bareilles
2. "Forever", Chris Brown (I am not actually a Chris Brown fan, but  I heard this song on Saturday, and it always reminds of Jim and Pam's wedding on The Office, so I can't help but love it)
3. "Even Now", Dashboard Confessional
4. "Anything but the Truth", Jack Johnson
5. "My Favourite Book", Stars
6. "Someone Like You", Adele
7. "This is Not an Exit", Saves the Day
8. "A Stone Would Cry Out", Sam Roberts
9. "Crooked Teeth", Death Cab for Cutie
10. "Club Can't Handle Me", Flo Rida (feat. David Guetta)

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

Mmmm, I have been addicted to that Adele song. Love! Go to my wall and find the video my friend Ginette posted for me called Valentine. I think you'd like that song too K.Beth